The EVOLUTION Series of QP Range Hoods has a contemporary style and sleek appearance that will complement any kitchen design. Easy to clean, brilliant lighting and quiet operation result in the perfect marriage of functionality.
- Quiet 0.8 sones at Normal speed and only 5.0 sones at High speed, allows you to clear out cooking smoke and unwanted smells without disturbing the peace in your kitchen
- 110 CFM at normal speed and 300 CFM at high speed provides the power you need to clear smoke and odors at the touch of a 2-speed rocker switch
- Four 35W Halogen MR16/GU10 lamps provide focused lighting over and around the cooktop with 2-levels of brightness (bulbs not included)
- Aluminum micro-mesh filters are dishwasher-safe to give you the confidence your kitchen will always smell fresh
- Choice of 3-1/4" x 10" rectangular or 7" round ducting ensures reliable discharge without repositioning the blower. Optional non-ducted installation requires CleanSense charcoal filters (BPPF), purchased separately
- Quiet 0.8 sones at Normal speed, and 5.0 sones at High speed.
- Easy-to-clean, fully-enclosed underside.
- Easy to operate, two-speed blower and lighting controls.
- Four Halogen MR16/GU10 35W lamps (bulbs not included).
- Two-level light settings.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.