Purposefully designed to take up as little cabinet space as possible, this slim wine cellar is ideally suited for small kitchens, wet bars or dens, at a mere 12" wide, you only need a single foot of cupboard space for this piece to fit. A stylish addition for any condominium, or space constrained apartment.
- All black interior emulates traditional wine cellars
- Precise digital thermostat with LED display allows the temperature to be accurately set and monitored through the door
- Programmable temperature range of 4°C - 18°C (39°F - 64°F)
- Single zone frost free system limits the temperature swings within the cabinet that commonly occur with automatic defrost systems
- Stainless steel trimmed wire shelves match the stainless steel exterior
- True LED lighting beautifully showcases the wine without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Tinted tempered glass door helps protect wine from harmful UV rays
- Semi-flush cupped door handle doesn't snag clothing
- Integrated door lock
- Reversible door swing allows for left or right hand opening
||2.52 cu. ft.
Energy Star Rated:
2.47 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.