The Sharp Range Hood Extension Flue (SKCH62EXF) is compatible with the 24 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC2432FS), 30 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC3042FS/SHC3062FS), and 36 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC3662FS). The premium brushed stainless steel extension kit will match your Sharp range hood and add a sleek, elegant look to your home.
Sharp s optional Range Hood Extension Flue allows you to wall mount your Sharp range hood on 9-10 ft. ceilings and is equipped with everything needed for installation, including a mounting bracket and hardware. With decades of experience designing innovative cooking appliances, it's easy to see why cooks around the world trust Sharp.
Browse our full range of Sharp range hoods to find the right ventilation system for your kitchen.
*Range Hood not included with the purchase of an Extension Flue.
- Premium Brushed Stainless Steel Finish in.
- Increase Height and Draft with the Optional Extension Flue
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware Included for Simple Installation
- Extension Kit Allow for Sharp Wall Mount Range Hood Mounting on 9-10 ft. Ceilings
- Range Hood Not Included
- Range Hood Extension Flue up to 10 ft. Ceilings for Installation of:
- 30 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC3062FS)
- 30 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC3042FS)
- 36 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC3662FS)
- 24 in. Wall Mount Chimney Range Hood (SHC2432FS)
- This product ships FREE via ground freight. A valid phone number is required during checkout for delivery.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.