The Right Temperature for the Right Wine Top: 52 - 60°F red wines Middle: Set Point 46- 54°F white wines Bottom: 40 - 48°F sparkling wines Only the U-Line Wine Captain® provides three distinct temperature zones.
- Wine bottle capacity up to 24 bottles (.75 L)
- Touch pad digital control featuring easy view command center
- Digital controlled triple temperature zone
- Temperature range 40 to 60 Degree F
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option
- Underwriters Laboratory Residential and Commercial Listed
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.